Sunday, May 29, 2011

EVERYTHING WILL BE OK =)

sometimes really feel lost when something just wasn't follow my wish
it might because i wasn't doing good enough in achieving them

i wish i could be the innocent one as in the past
no worries, keep day-dreaming...
although i do these sometimes
but problem keep surround us as we grow up
especially for a girl =)

solution doesn't come by its own
we have to find it

when i was still a child
i learn to walk

when i was still a student
i learn to write

when i was still a girl
i learn to love

everything i learn
it makes ME
how many problem have i faced
it makes ME

i have faced so many problem in making today's me
i believe i can face it as well like what i have done in the past
nothing will stop me from creating my own future
everything will be the same!
the most i treasure is my dear friends~
thank Joan for standing beside me whenever i feel lost~
you motivate me a lot~
promise not to disappoint you~

although i will cry sometimes
although i will fake my smile
so that you won't see the feeling deep in my heart

although i will envy them
although i will praise them
so that you won't see my pessimistic

是不是会哭的人都不坚强?



i'll be ok as time past~ be strong!
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...