Sunday, June 5, 2011

A LOT A LOT A LOT~~~THINGS TO DO!

knowing myself left without much time to complete my tasks
but still here to write my new post
im such a lazy girl....

recently nothing much to update
since a new trimester has started a week ago
im trying to adapt to the new situation where not all my gang is be with me
because we all taking different subject, different time slot...

some tutorial class i feel so worry because im alone
without knowing who will be my assignment group member
im so quiet dealing with a stranger, how can i survive without my friends
friends, i miss you all when we are together all the time....


however, there is no way for me to change the tutorial time slot
due to a "negative" places available >> means too much ppl in that particular class
im force to be staying in that class alone...
hope i can meet someone i know and form a group
hoping....><

i have promise myself not to be lazy starting this sem
and im gonna to do it!
motivate me if u can, force me to be hardworking.

i wan the hardworking Yin Cheng few years ago to come back.
the one who wake up in the midnight to study
the one who concentrate in lecture class
the one who do tutorial every week
the one who let others copy, not the one who copy
the one who can do revision without falling asleep whenever reading a book
where have you gone to? come back!


Be hardworking!
"o(^o^)o,,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...