Friday, June 24, 2011

I Won't Cry If I'm Not Care

Yea~ There are some questions i have been asking myself but still couldn't get any idea on it. At the moment, feeling bad. Without realizing, it drops.

Now, when i flash back the moment, i should be understandable instead of reacting in that way. I'm sorry. You might feeling worse than me. Just because I am not a qualified caring friend, so selfish on caring my own stuff, making people around me suffer from my act.

Sometimes I am afraid to talk with,
normally by trying an error. Testing your expressions by saying my first sentence. If a smile I observed then I continue to talk more, else I know. I found you laugh more when interacting with others rather than me.

Although I will express my stress on others sometimes yet not often, cause "stress" isn't an excuse to do in such way. Although I cry always, but only when I am touched, sad, and pain. Don't thought that there is only love I care, friends i do care as well. Again, I'm sorry. Hoping to become a qualified caring one.

night
...zZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...