Thursday, June 16, 2011

The Worst Day Ever

im so frustrated now~
i shouldn't just leave my laptop being like this for such a long period!
since the day the Kaspersky Anti-Virus expired that day...
i have been planning to format and install a new one, yet i do nothing...
No one help me in formatting my sick laptop...
my laptop was not protected by virus since last fews months...
until today, it become worse and worse...
everything is spoiled!

More worse...
it just SPOIL MY LAST PENDRIVE!
i love this pendrive the most, and this the one and only one pendrive i left....
finally when i set my mind to move the files in this pendrive to my external hard disk,
it corrupted TODAY! JUST NOW!
not only this!! my PICTURE ALL GONE!!
im going to mad!

Feeling helpless~
With such helpless minded, i have been searching for help...
hope someone with pendrive can save me the files in his/her pendrive, so that i can borrow it to print it out (need the note in urgent, since next week is the quiz)
The first person im looking for is xxx, replying with this feeling "What? Then? So what u want? (u r so mafan)"~ Well, feel so sad about this, so disappointed on this... then i walk away...
Fortunately, my friend willing to help me
A kind hearted KL help me save the files and print it tmr~
"Really thank you! "
Now i feel better...
Yet im feel so sad for the lose pictures...
Those pictures cannot be taken back...

Flash back this evening...
i was having my lunch ALONE...thinking someone is happily with friends going to cinema watching movie, but im here alone... i hate to be alone~
When the time going back home, just realise there is NO UTAR BUS to Wangsa Maju. 4pm under the sun, walking along the roadside, feels more lonely...
Begging tomorrow not to be the same as today!

emo...

thankful, tired, sad, emo
=)...........=|................=(



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...