Tuesday, May 3, 2011

gg.com

Thanks to IAM this subject.
Introduction to Actuarial Mathematics.
I have never been so worry about my result as today!
So regret that i dint spend more time on it (i only spend 2days to study this subject) *sad*
End up with no enough time to read through all tutorial, not even memorizes all the formulassssssSSS~ *too much*

argghh~ my cgpa GONE!
Previously, planning to push up my cgpa at least to 3.0
But have to face the reality this time, going to repeat this subject?
God bless me please *cry*

I should not blame anyone, since it is my fault that i dint do my responsibilities as a student to complete my revision.
It seems like IAM this subject only affects some of the students (like me), most of them seems to have no problem on it~

Hopefully i can do well in the other subjects...left 3 more!
Tomorrow is another subject, burning midnight oil tonight!
GAMBATEH~~
God bless me
><

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...