Friday, May 6, 2011

After FE paper, here comes the Advance Calculus

Today just finish another paper Financial Economics 1.
This paper was tough for me... I have no idea on what the questions want... I am such a stupid idiot, shouldn't study Actuarial Science. This course is only for expert in fact, why am i want to challenge this course?

But it is too late for me to change course, i hope i can past all and graduate as planned. I am considering to extend my study from 3yrs to longer period by taking lesser subject in each semester in order to focus more on the subject. I want to increase my cgpa at least to 3.0. I know it was tough, but i have to try. And i want to take external paper in case my result was not good.

===================================================

After talking lots on such SERIOUS topic, feel so stress suddenly. The main purpose to write this blog actually is to PROMOTE my "hardworking mood" today and promote this drink as well.

I know i am not going to study when i go back home after taking that paper. Since these days i was like that, i don't even touch the note from 5pm to the next day 5pm. What i was doing in the 24 hours? Dunno!

So, i am so smart that, i bring along my calculus note today to UTAR, and i stay back to study after the FE paper in the library. Waah, unbelievable. And i finish Chap 1 in the library by 2.30pm. I broke my own record since these days i never study as today.

Then i feel hungry, i went to the cafeteria to have my lunch to reward myself on how hardworking am i just now.

I like this drink so much~ It taste good, and with 果肉 inside~
I can drink and crew at the same time, with one price RM1.70
And it is healthy drinks. It is so late that i realize its benefits today.
I will buy YOU more next time. LIKE!!

However, after having my lunch, i changed my venue to study >> reading room. Immediately, i feel sleepy. No idea why can't I focus in the reading room, it might be feel sleepy after having lunch, or it might be the people surround me are keep talking, no pressure put on me (students in the library are different! They give me pressure and motivate me a lot!).

LOL~

Finally i fall asleep on the table until 4pm! Utar bus!! 4.15pm!! Go back lo~~ What to waiting for? XD
^^
not bad la

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...