Sunday, July 11, 2010

I NEED TIME

I have just finish my online quiz around 6am. I never sleep today. I am not feeling sleepy or tired the whole night. However, still I am not fully utilize my time. What i think and what i do are different ways.

I keep wondering do I have free time to do what I want to do?
I need 3 weeks holiday to do revision on each subject.
I need a week holiday to clean my room.
I needt 1/2 week holiday to sleep for 24hours to remove my panda eyes.
I need 3/5 week holiday to watch all the latest movie especially Eclipse.
I need 3/7 week holiday to sing K with my friends.
I need 2/7 week holiday to shop for clothes.
I need 1/7 week holiday to attend my friends' convo and gethering.

I need time.
Maybe people who do not spend time wisely doesn't deserve to have time.


Talking about the Twilight, beside Twilight Saga Eclipse, I am look forward to watch 'Vampire Suck' which is a quite funny movie by using the same storyline and characters as Twilight but present in a humour way. Moreover, their actors are looked similar with Twilight characters especially Jacob.




Feeling better after watching its trailer. For sure you will be laughing too. I can't wait to watch both the movies in the cinema.

It is 8am now. Say bye to the moon and welcome the sun.
^~^
Sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...