Wednesday, June 16, 2010

No kids allowed in cinema 2

Again, by reading the title you will know from the previous post "No kids allowed in cinema". I watched The Karate Kid on June 11 2010 with my dear, the day when the movie is released. It was an action movie with a little bit of humour.

In the middle part of the movie, it was the touching part when Jackie Chan talk about his family, I found the cinema was quite special in the sense of sound effecting. I heard a kid was crying! Wow~ "A kid is crying due to the touching scene?" Awesome!!

Q: How they do that?
A: The truth is... Another kid from other planet but not the earth is crying infront of the screen inside the cinema with unknown reasons.

What makes me angry is the kid cried for a very long period but his parent didn't stop him from crying, his parent just leave him to cry until he stopped. Well, his parent may do this at home, I definitely no comment. But not in the cinema!! Don't they know this will affects the others. What races I don't think I need to mention, you know~ Really not suggest you to bring your kids to the cinema, if you are not able to handle them-they are so active and emotional, or you can't even handle yourself. Pls~ stay at home and watch your TV1 and TV2.
Speechless
==

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...