Monday, June 7, 2010

New Semester, New Lazyness

Just thinking of how tough is the course is definitely enough to stop me from stepping forward. I have some friends who give up to continue AS course and switch to other faculty such as business. Yes, it is tough but challenging. It is just depends on whether you willing to take the challenges and achieve it. Im not sure whether I can survive until the end, but i will not give up. It is tough and that's why it is few, I want to be the one in the few.

Well, I promise myself must study hard starting this sem because I got and learned from a lesson last sem, it end up with a bad result, fortunately it passed. Although I have promised myself, but what acually happen in the end will be the same. I always study last minute, this is my style. I hate myself, but it is hard to change. My self-motivate never be strong. I hope someone can force me to study, motivate me. I know I am not independent, that's why I hate myself. I know I can make it if I am hardworking, but lazy always be with me.

Lazyness killed me!
Again...it is time to sleep, pig!
z.z
lazy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...