Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Week 3

Wow~ It is just on week 3, lots of assignment have to start preparing.

Next week (Public Speaking) there will be an impromptu speech for 5min long. I am worry on the topic that I will draw on that day will not able to elaborate since I rarely read newspaper, lack of facts. The topic may too broad, and only given 3min to prepare, it definitely not enough for me! God bless me pls...

Besides, I never thought that our Business Law first assignment will need to involve a lawyer. Where to get a lawyer? How good if I have a friend who is a lawyer... It really makes me headache. Fortunately, it is a grou[ assignment, I believe we can cooperate and do well on it.

Somemore, there macro assignment+financial assignment.

The most heavest subject: Loss Model. Sounds serious and hard? It does, at least for me. There are online quiz every weeks... It carries cousework marks. Already started this week but I haven try it. It may hard cause I am not expert on it; it may easy cause you may refer note or even discuss with your friends!

I hope everything will be fine for this sem. Do well and score well.
A "kou hao" taught by Fen Fen... miss her at this moment suddenly. Hope everything is fine to her as well.
Ayotete eyote
Eyotete ute
Ute eyote
Eyotete Gambate!!
Gambate~
0('0')0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...