Saturday, July 31, 2010

Happy moment

Well, since he is especting me to have a post talking about the movies that we watched these 2 days, that is why I am writing this post.

We watched an action with humour movie yesterday named The Sorcerer's Apprentice. It was very nice and he likes it so much, me too. I like those kind of movies with action and magic, of course with good storylines, like The Lightning Thief, Harry Porter, and Alice In Wonderland.

And we watched The Twilight Saga Eclipse today. Finally, I able to watch it in cinema that I have been waiting for. Love this movie so much. Edward and Jacob~ Who will you choose if you are Bella? I will choose... guess who? =}
I am really happy during the moment we are being together. But somehow, we cant be together for 24hours, although I am always not satisfy with the period we spend, I always want to have more time to spend with you. Have a depth breath man~ Now is the time for you to breath~ Inhale the fresh air around. This is the freedom you maybe looking for, not too close, not too far, not too stick, not too care... However, you may forgotten what is my horoscope: Piesces. I do not need fresh air to breath, I just need water. YOU are my water. In other word, if you see this post, means I am missing you. Good night my piggy~
=3 {=
muackss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...