Thursday, April 7, 2011

What is a family?

last nite was unhappy...
around 12.30am...
each of the family members cried.
i noe is my dad fault, im holding his hand(it has been so long i dint hold his hands since i was a children). i told him, i reali care about him. at the same time, my tears keep dropping.
and it is the first time i saw my dad cried, juz a few drops because of me i think.
he can feel my love.

i dint sm stupid thing, tat i recorded the argue sound of my family.
whenever i listen to it, my tear will drop again, nonstop.
i will keep this recorded sound wif me, i have no idea for wat purpose i wanna keep it, but it means something to me.

i envy other ppl's family.
this might be the reason why i dont reali like to go back home.
how long my dad din bring us go for breakfast?
i miss my 6yrs ago's family. where have they gone?

the broken glass cover~

T^T
crying

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...