Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Sushi Bonanza 2011



Sushi Sushi Sushi!!
the purpose of apply the Sushi King member card is just to wait for these Sushi Bonanza which will be held in every year. Most of the sushi is just RM2 per plate. My favourite salmon sushi, i will never miss out this chance! ♥ Miyo and Shawn have eaten 17 plates terry and me have eaten 18 plates ♥ We win!!


win!!


Beside, my fren help me bought a 1TB external hard drive from PC 2011 on last Sunday. Thank you! =) Finally,i own an external hard within my budget, it only cost me RM299 with 3yrs warranty, SAMSUNG! Actuary i aim Buffalo at first, since it is out of my budget then i buy SAMSUNG. not bad watzzz~~ =) quite cute one


spend a lot $$
><

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...