Thursday, March 17, 2011

17 March 2011

It is my birthday today...
supposedly i should celebrate my birthday right now,but juz because of the tests that im going to hav it tmr, i hav no choice but to study at home! i hate it!
spending my whole day with the lecture notes and tutorial!
T^T
study

after finish all my test, then i straight away go to meet my dearest fren Cynthia and Miyo to replacing my big day celebration on 18th march.
the condom cake with sperm~~ waaa!

the next day 19th march, im celebrating wif my classmate Xiao Luan, Yuen Ling, Ching Mun, Kui Ling, Steron and Karen. so many ppl celebrating with me, happy! and having seafood with my dear and my family on 21th march. Thank all~ love u!


great memory
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...