Thursday, March 10, 2011

Here am i

The reason to write this post:
We discussed about blogging and twitter today with my classmate in reading room today. And that's why i have a sudden willingness to write a new post as an update just to make my blog alive again!! I was shocked by Steron when she said she got 40 over post in just a month before (Means there are more than 1 new post each day). This frequent update will never happen in my blog because i have nothing to share and i don't really let others know the existence of my blog. Haha~

Today's activities:
I went the Sri Rampai night market just now with my classmate, 7 of us had a great time spending money on food~ What i have eaten? Hehe, i ate 1 piece of Keropok, 1 piece of China Burger, 1 cup of Yam favor "zhen zhu milktea", "Dry ban mee",and XXL fried chicken chop! The "Po piah" is still in my fridge! With my historical experience, i estimate each of us will increase our weight by 0.5kg! Wow~ =D
In the way back home, Xiao Luan, Karen, Steron and i share a taxi (for Wangsa and Melati PV line taxi ONLY). So unexpectedly, the taxi driver is the one who stay the same flat (block A5) with my family. Just say Hi~ and Bye~ =="

What am i thinking now?
I am currently writing a blog post, know nothing on what to write. But feeling unhappy just because i saw my dear's ex profile in facebook. Keep wondering am i found the right Mr.Right? Am i yours Mrs.Right? And i keep telling myself that i don't mind~ i don't mind. But i MIND VERY MUCH actually. i ADMIT it.

i'll be back
=)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...