Monday, March 15, 2010

Thanks, my dear~

When all my friends plan to go for a movie--Alice in Wonderland 3D version on thursday, i knew it, i can't join them. However, i watched it last Saturday with my dear but it wasn't 3D version because the movie was almost sold out in everywhere. The movie was nice to watch and this time there was no kids around, we should be happy ^^ I believe it will be nicer in 3D version! But im not going to watch it again just for enjoying the 3D version, as my friend said there is not much difference.



Thank my dear, thank for everything you gave me. I have been spending you a lot of money. I really hope you can save the money for future use instead of entertainment. I LOVE YOU~

muackss~
*3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...