Sunday, March 7, 2010

No kids allowed in the cinema~




I went for a movie with my dear at Mid Valley on Saturday. I guess everyone know this movie-- Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief. When we reached Mid Valley, there was crowded by people as we expected, and the tickets for this movie was selling fast. At the moment i thought we were unable to watch the movie at 5pm slot. BUT BUT BUT...... my dear told me: as everyone know, the reserved seats will be opened before 20min the movie starts if the reserver didn't collect his/her tikets. Thus, we lined up and hoped to get the reserved seats. So lucky, we got it~ Happily we when in the cinema after buying drinks, we were so excited to watch it and hope to enjoy the movie as usual. I thought it was a lucky day for us. I thought...

Unfortunately, a family from "somewhere planet but not the earth" let their children sit beside my dear. It wasn't the problem. But the kid keep goyang here and there, their elder sisters keep talking... They do it throughout the whole movie even my dear had gave them a warning. These make me and my dear frustrated!! I wonder why they do so? Are they do not understand what the movie is telling? Thus they do not know to enjoy such movie? Then i should advice your family to watch your mother tough movies--Malaysia's products. Never bring along your kids into the cinema to watch movies with us... It affects you and me!
frustrated
o(OoO)o

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...