Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My wishes

Another 3hour and 15min going to reach 17 March 2010, which is my 20th birthday~ Really don't want to be 20th so fast, don't want to get older and older. Em~ This year birthday i din't plan any celebration because there will be a test on thursday. But i know my best friends hope to yam cha together with me. But im so sorry that i can't make it, im selfish to spend my time to study since my Test 1, Quiz were terrible! I got 11/25 for my Linear. Terrible right? Can't believe that i got less than half.

So far, i have got a gift from one of my best friend, Miyo-- a set of red bra and T-back just 3min ago. Thank you so much! I like it!! Muackss~~ Miyo had gave me gifts for the past few years, such as roses, a puppy, "guai nin gou", and hand made card. All these are my favourite. I appreciate it so much.

As usual, there are always wishes for my birthday^^
1. I hope my family, friends are healthy and happy. No pain, no stress.
2. I hope i can get good results for all subjects so that i can get higher than 3.5 CGPA.
3. I hope i can be together with my dear forever, and we will never argue again.
4. I hope i will getting prettier and prettier.
5. I hope YOU will have the best luck as i have.

o(^-^)o
Hapi~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...