Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Miserable For A Sudden Commitment

Haha.... How long this time? 1 year? Yeap, it has been almost 1 year i didn't drop by my own blog. I do visiting my friend's food blog more frequent than my own. Reason: I couldn't help myself for mouth watering food. Instead of posting new post, I prefer to keep it. Eventually, I found what happen in last year I can't remember much, maybe nothing special happened as what I did is just about work in CIMB.

I was so miserable recently with the incident where my mom wanna move out as it means that the family officially broke. Did I tell anyone that I cried in my office the time I heard this? But the main one is with my current financial status (just start working for reaching 2 years) with no saving as I didn't expect to put a commitment at this early stage, my sister & I were force to buy a property with house loan of-cause. So that it will solve the residential problem for mom.

Until I realized this might not be the worst case as sooner or later I have to put my money into property. Honestly, in today's property investors are so cruel, they bought all the property for investment purpose so that they could get higher profit from buying &selling. Those units which are in the mist of building has been sold out believed it or not. It is so hard to buy a house. And I start to envy those who own a banglo (my dream house).

While meeting this obstacles, I made no choice to cut of my expenses. No entertainment. Perhaps start with less entertainment as beginning. Less expensive food. Which I am doing now by cutting my lunch cost from RM 20++ to below RM10. But there is a negative effects, I couldn't have lunch with my colleagues. But I should treat it as a plan to lose weight.

Unfortunately, I have buy the ticket for a trip just few weeks ago before I know the compliment will come. I am so worry I will over-budget, but if I don't it will make the trip meaningless. Just pray I got sponsor until then.


>_<
stressful eunice

2 comments:

  1. let me know if u need any help or ears~i will be there =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe earn some side income??? Dun worry baby~~~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...